THUNDER SHOP COVID-19 RESPONSE
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK
As we reopen our doors to the Thunder Shop, our employees, customers, and community safety and health are our top priorities. We want to assure you that additional protocols and preventative measures are being taken to keep our store clean and safe to enter. These practices include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We are limiting the number of people in the store.
- We are requiring all associates to wear a mask within the shop and storage areas.
- We are placing hand sanitizer stations throughout the store for customers and associates.
- We are sanitizing after each transaction and deep cleaning our store every day.
- We are implementing physical distancing of six feet or more by using signage and floor markings as guidelines.
- We are requiring all associates to complete a wellness screening and safety training before their shift begins.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Our sales associates are here to serve you, whether you’re shopping in-store or online. As we continue to make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of our employees and customers, you may experience longer response times and delays in processing returns and shipping online orders. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions and/or concerns, here are a few ways you can contact us:
WHY SHOP WITH US?
TEAM STORE HOURS